Saturday, November 9, 2013

Finally a Little Progress

That's right, after almost a week off of school, I finally got one of my assignments done. I don't procrastinate or anything...lol. I painted a canvas today with some quote I found on Pinterest. "Relax: You are enough, You have enough, You do enough." Can't wait to hang it in my room. Life has been pretty uneventful which I guess is always a good thing. I have just been taking time adjusting to some of the changes I have going on right now. I finally gave myself a haircut after almost a year and added a few highlights to it. Pretty proud of myself, turned out super cute :). Tomorrow, I just have my Statistics to do and Medical Terminology assignments. Also, I want to get a little ahead in Anatomy because I have a C right now and that HAS to change or I will be super disappointed in myself. After Church, that'll be my day I suppose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment