Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Full of Emotions

Today I am filled with mountains of different emotions. I'm happy...I had a very low key day, I spent most of the day knitting a scarf I have been working on (because I'm secretly an old lady), I baked a cake, and did little chores around the house. I love days like this, uneventful, and easy.  I'm angry...one of my favorite people to work with was fired today. She had worked there for over 30 years and although she seems to be okay with it, I'm not. Anyone else messes up things and they don't get in trouble, they get a slap on the wrist and move on. Which leads me to the fact that I feel sad...when I return to work next week, almost everyone who I held near and dear to me will be gone. Now, I'm ashamed to say, that I'm going to be forced to keep to myself and not socialize with anyone more than I need to, which isn't me, but I'm not dealing with all of the negativity anymore (see last post). I'm nervous...I just took my last antidepressant and I'm scared of what's to come.  Last time I stopped taking them, it was NOT a good result. I'm thinking I might just try it for a few days, and if I don't feel right, I'll refill it. It would be my last refill, and then I should do the smart thing and go talk to my doctor about it. I'm disappointed in myself. I have a C in anatomy right now, and I know I can do SO MUCH better than that. It's time that I apply myself and get the grades I KNOW I can get.

My next few days will be pretty boring. I need to get things done around the house that I wasn't able to do while I was on crutches. I need to get myself a new book. I want to read something positive and inspirational, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm thinking of Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert...but I am also open to other books as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment